Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Welcome to Gaw's Truth!


You may or may not have been reading Gaw's Rant, my sports blog, or Doing All Write, my writing/marketing blog. If so I hope you are enjoying them. Gaw's Truth is something a little different.

Those that know me know that I always have an opinion on everything. The aim of Gaw's Truth is to express that opinion on a wide range of subjects. From current affairs to politics, to things I observe each day, I intend to record my thoughts here.

I don't expect everyone who reads my opinions to agree with them... and that's the great thing! The point of the internet is to allow everyone to expess their view. It is my hope that everyone who does so (on any platform) does so from an educated standpoint. Sadly this is often not the case, and something that I'm sure will be covered at times throughout the course of this blog.

So welcome, enjoy, and let's start the discussion!

Gaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment